Friday, January 22, 2010

YAY!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
I have some very exciting news to share with you today...


I think you all have guessed it already...Yeah! I joined the Design Team of
Wild Flower Kids Stamps
Jen Shults is the owner and designer of WFK stamps...she is one my new SSD DT sistah,
on my first visit to Jen's blog I got a glimpse of some super cute images..absolutely adorable...lucky me!! she was also looking for her 1st Design Team...
I am so happy to be a part of such fabulous Team....here are my new WFK team mates...
Lori Boyd
Yvette Cantrell
Jenn Koss
Jennifer Olauson
Jacquie Peifer
Jacquie Nordaune
Jen Shults
Donna Wardle

Thanks Jen for wonderful opportunity....Tomorrow I'll share my 1st WFK creation with you all....
So stop by PATCH....and check out the cute images yourself...

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!!!! Any team is lucky to have YOU!

Lisa Foster said...

WhooHoo! Congratulations!!! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE WFK!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jen Shults said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am SO super excited you are joining us and I am so honored to have you on the team! I just can't wait to see all of your creations. :D

Anonymous said...

congrats Piali! looks like great fun!
Pam Going Postal