Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishing you....

Hello Everyone!!
A quick post today..had very busy day with Kids, Doctors, Girls Scout and many more. Just managed to finish one card..love how it turned out...


I created a little scene with the  lovely tree from Whimsie Doodles..added a few Hearts brads to it...the MS border punch fence is just perfect ..
CPS: Sketch #150



 
I also finished the inside with a sweet Hero Arts sentiment....
Moxie Fab: Start to Finish Challenge!
Caardvarks: RED HEART challenge..
Creative Belli: Hearts.
Flourish Timeless Tuesday: Create a scene...
  A Spoonfull of Sugar: Lots of layering...

:::::::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::
Paper: K & Co., Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket
Image: Whimsie Doodles..."Sunny Days"
Stamp: Polka Dots Basics II from Papertrey Ink.
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Border punch, Making Memories brads, Dew Drops,

Make sure to check ABC Toys and Crafts store for all the new Martha Stewart  New Spring punch collections...they are fab!!....and also the 15% off on all MS crafts & punches sale is going on until Jan 22nd  .



Have a happy crafty day :o)

18 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

Hi Piali!
Your card is so cute! I love the tree with the heart brads. That is so cute! Great cheerful colors! Love the lattice fense too.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs!
Steph :)

~amy~ said...

gasp...I love it...I think it is a winner:)

Liz Williams said...

These teeny tiny hearts are adorable. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

HazelQ said...

Hi Piali! This cards are adorable :) I love the scene, looks really nice.
Hugs
Hazel

Lucy Abrams said...

Oooh - love this. Gorgeous heart gems on the tree. And LOVE the inside too. :)

Natty said...

Oh I love that first card especially with the lattice fence, fab!

Betty Wright said...

This is so adorable and beautifully done, Piali! Everything from the tree detailing to how you used the punch is just fabulous! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC

Paula said...

This is such a pretty card i love all the colours and fab punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Kay D said...

This great- I love the scene you created!

Renkata said...

Very cute. I love the colours.
Very nice done.

Sarah said...

Ack! This is my favorite so far! Adorable and simple. Love the design! Great job! :) This is my first time visiting through Caardvarks. :) Way to go! I hope yours wins! That'd be my vote!

Anonymous said...

OMG! i have found my gs cookie supplier! yay! please let us know when you are selling and we will send ya the dough for the dough!!!!!!!!

:)

great card piali-love it! i cannot believe how many challenges you got in on this!

xoxo
sarabeth

Chrissy D said...

Love this! That tree is adorable! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I so love that heart tree!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Piali, what a stunning card hunny thank you for joing the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

Fern said...

What a cute card!! I love the way you did the hearts in the tree... Very creative!! So glad you had time to come play with us in the Belli Challenge!!! XX

Brandy J. said...

Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

Amy C said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the little tree and the heart accents. Great job!!