Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love...

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I have CAS card to share with you all. I usually make A2 cards ...but this is a circular card. Its super easy to make ..I used Spellbinders for the card base..sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday challenge. The beautiful stamp is  ROSE BUD from Inkadinkado...love it. Simply embossed the image using versamark & black embossing powder.
Mojo Monday: Sketch...I used the round one.

Colour Q: Colors

Frosted Designs: Embossing.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Be sure to check out the great new items at ABC Toys and Crafts store.
:::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::
Paper: SU ,Bazzill.
Stamp: Inkadinkado~ Rose Bud.
Sentiment: Basic Grey Mini stamps.
Sakura glitter pen, Spelbinders, Versamark ink,Black embossing powder, Making Memories ribbon, Dew drops,chipboard heart.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

12 comments:

Ciacchina said...

bella! molto delicata

Crystal said...

This is beautiful Piali LOVE your circle creation...very pretty!

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful Piali! I LOVE the colors you chose for this and you ROCKED this layout.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really gorgeous card Piali. That glittery heart is just delish! Beautiful papers and colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
Sharon xx

Maria Matter said...

this is so pretty Piali!!!


blessings, maria

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Jo said...

Oh I love this card, I'm really loving the cicle cards at the mo!

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - this is beautiful. I LOVE round cards, and this is no exception. Beautiful.

Barb Craft said...

I am lovin' that circle card! So pretty with that color combination! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Barb

~amy~ said...

Love it...the blue and red with the pops of black...excellent piali!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Awesome job on such a beautiful card, Piali! Thanks so much for playing along with the colourQ!

CinnamonSally said...

Great card, congratulations on being in Lucy's top 3.