Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guess what!!!!

 Hello Everyone!!!
Guess What!!! I'm a HSE Sweetie now.....


I'm so honored to be a part of the extremely talented Hope Eternal Stamp Design Team.
Thanks Rachel for the great opportunity....
Lucky me!! I get to create with those super YUMMY cupcake ..how SWEET is that!!
Really I love Cupcake Inspiration Challenge...please join me next week for my new sweet adventure..
Today I made card with few goodies I got from Hope Eternal Stamps..best thing I like about HSE is the fast delivery and great price too....
 
So here is my new MME creation... I used my new MFT Pure Innocence stamp and Get sketchy challenge sketch #22 for this card. I'm working on my stitching skills ...trying to get it straight..lol.
Get Sketchy : Sketch #22


Allsorts challenge: Hearts and flowers.
  Stampin Sisters in Christ: Something green..
Die cuts R Us: Ribbon.
Practical Scrappers: Patterned Paper.

:::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
Paper: My Mind's Eye~ Be Loved kit, Bazzill.
Stamp: My Favorite Things.
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Copics,Ribbon( from Michaels), jeweled brads, button.


Have a happy crafty day :o)

24 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your new post!! Now I have to check that cupcake inspirations! What a CUTE card you made with that sketch and great job on the stitching! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Lisa said...

Hi Piali, Congratulations on your DT news! Your card is so cute. I love the image and fab layout.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Piali, this is great! The image is so sweet and I really like your use of the triangles for your base. The ribbon is the icing on the cake! Thanks for being part of our ribbon challenge at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Sherri said...

Love this card.....great mix of colors and patterns and the image is great!

Sherri Practical Scrappers DT

Laurel said...

Congrats to you, you busy girl! Love your take on this sketch, what a cute image. thanks for playing at GS.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to you!!! So happy for you!
I LOVE this card! These lil stamps are my fave images! Can't wait to get some in rubber! Great dp and ribbon/bow :)

hugs, margie

Lelia Pierce said...

Congratulations Piali!!! WOOT! Can't wait to see more of your cuppy cake inspirations!

Hugs,
Lelia

LORi said...

Hi My Friend....2 words...LOVE IT!!! Really fab ribbon and the papers and image you used are perfect!!!

Hugs - LORi

Cara said...

Hi, Piali! Congrats on your DT news! Love the colors of this card and that ribbon bow is too cute! Thanks for joining us at DCRU!
Cara

Kristine said...

Congrats Piali!! Wonderful news *Ü* I love your card so much--what a cute image! Love your layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ again this week!! *Ü*

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Just too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

Heidi M said...

Hi Piali! I love this card. Wonderful colors and patterned paper! And that stamp is precious. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers :)

Laurie said...

Your card is a beauty! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC this week.

Kendra said...

Congrats Piali, they're lucky to have you :) Your card is super cute and that stitching looks pretty darned straight to me!

Rachel Hope said...

WELCOME!!!!! So glad to have you on the team!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot piali, you busy chickie!!! Love your A-Dorable Get Sketchy Card...you rocked the sketch girlie!!

Dora said...

Lovely take on the sketch!

Martha said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card!

peggysue said...

That ribbon is so sweet, matches the image so nicely. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

Fern said...

Super Sweet Card!! Great PP!! Love the layering!! Congratulations on making the team!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!! :o)

Amber said...

Congrats Piali on your new Design Team!!! So exciting and you totally deserve it! You are an amazing crafter!
LOVE your card, just beautiful and the stamp is adorable!
DCRU Hugs
Amber

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Piali!! I love the wonderful colors and sweet image!! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!
Sheri@DCRU DT

Sarah said...

Oh my if that isn't the most darling card!!! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

Anonymous said...

You are a sweetie alright and so is this card!