Sunday, January 24, 2010

POP UP!!

Good Morning!!
Happy Sunday!! Blogland is lot quite this weekend..seems like everybody is at CHA. I'm waiting for the new products...have to grab some as they come to store. While I wait..you all play along with this week's  Stamptacular Sunday challenge..
POP UP!!!
Create a card that pops up when you open it.
Here is my Pop UP card.


I used this CCEE stamper's sketch for this card..


Last Christmas I received a store bought pop up card ..I really liked the inside. Today I tried to make the inside like that card..it came out pretty good.


I love Penny Black Critters...absolutely adorable..


The flowers make me think spring...also the floral Amy Butler designer paper, so this card is also for Sophisticat challenges~"SPRING".

This week our very own DT Sister SARAH sponsored a fabulous prize....Yeah!! Verve Stamp Set, "Swan Song"



I love Verve stamps..this is a very pretty set...

So play along with me...post a direct link to project HERE..

:::::::::Supplies:::::::::
Papers: K & co. Amy Butler collection, Bazzill.
Stamp & Sentiment:  Penny Black Stamps
Copics, Spellbinders scalloped circle die.


Have a happy crafty day :o)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW I just love this design..the inside looks awesome and you did such a great job on this skethc!!! Darling image too!

Unknown said...

Piali this is outstanding, I totally love this card, WOW, thank you for sharing with us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Justine said...

Whoaaaaaaaaaa this is the coolest card ever. What an amazing idea. Just brilliant Piali

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how ADORABLE.

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous...so adorable..have a great evening!

enjoy *~*

Yvette said...

This is really cute Piali!!! I've been wanting to try my hand at making pop up and spinner(?) cards... Not sure if spinner is the right term... :) Hope you have a fantastic week!!! :)

~amy~ said...

super card Piali!!! Wow!

Renkata said...

Very cute card. It's like spring is coming :)

tiggertastic said...

such a fun and intersting card, so much to look at with your pop up make
sarah xx