Friday, January 15, 2010

Woot!!!

Hello Everyone!!
A quick post ...two cards for few Fabulous challenges....
CheckTHIS out .....this card was one the Cards Blog top picks today....



The color inspiration is from Moxie Fab world~ color play ...I tried to match as close as possible..I didn't have exact cardstocks....

 Handfull of Stamps: Polka dots..
I just finished it this morning but I couldn't post it ... had to run to doctors :(  I used Papertrey Ink... Polka dot Basics II stamp set and the HEART is from Hero Arts.

Now on to the next one....


As you all can see I'm enjoying my new Hero Arts stamps..ABC Crafts and Toys have a great collection of New Hero Arts stamps. I don't get new release HA stamps here in my local stores...this is my frist time got them as soon as they were released..love them..
 Lucy's Cards: Monochormatic
 Stamp somethings: Blue and White
  Sketch girl: sketch

A simple but pretty card...love it.

Join us tonight at 8P.M over at PCP for Sassy Studio Designs awards...

15 comments:

Jess said...

Fabulous cards! I love the stamping on the Sketch Girl card! Thanks for joining us!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot piali!!!! Congrats!!! Love your cards!!!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Congrats on your CARDS feature - it's a fab card. And your monochromatic card is gorgeous- i LOVE soft baby blue.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful cards, I am a fan of simple myself! I really like the lattice strip and of course the color choice. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous stuff, Piali! Tank you for playing Sketch Girl!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty! I love the heart!
hugs
Laura

Janice said...

Both cards are beautiful! Great job!

Harriet said...

This card is beautiful...thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Girl... I always look forward to your cards.....

KatieTurtle said...

Nice Color Choice! I love the clean lines.

Lea L. said...

Wonderful job on both cards!! Great job with the Moxie Fab color challenge!

♥Lea

Amber said...

Wow! So beautiful and elegant! Love the soft blues! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Girl!
Amber

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for entering the Jan/Feb 2010 Color Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Scrappychick said...

Love that coupon book!!

Sara said...

Oh Piali, I LOVE this!! The blue and white are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at sketch girl!!!

Unknown said...

Such pretty cards!!! Love what you did with the first card and the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish