Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolution...

Hi Everyone!!!
Today I started to reorganize my craft place.. Phew!! I am not half way there..its a huge mess...lol.
Anyway I'm also trying to stick to my New Year's Resolutions...that is to use all my craft goodies and not to buy any craft stuff for a month atleast..for me its a loooooooooong time :o). I love to buy new stamps ,papers and punches...almost any crafty stuff, there are so many I didnt use even. There few great prize I won over the last few months..I have to use them also.
So today I started with the prize I won at Mojo Madness #116...
I was asked to pick one Verve Stamp Set ..thats really a tough thing to do..I love them all .I picked this because friends and coffee are two very important things of my life.. I've used the stamp set first time for this week's Mojo Monday sketch...


Mojo Monday #120: sketch


  Colour Q: Challenge #14


 Papertake weekly: New Beginnings..I used new stamp set and new papers.
 Incy Wincy Designs: Bling It.
 Practical Scrappers: Buttons.
 ABC challenge:'L is for LAYERING'
 Fab n Funky Challenge:"make anything for any occasion"


I also used the Wisteria Collection paper that won over at Basic Grey challenge.



Love this sentiment....fab!

Now the next card  using cute Stampavie stamp I bought few months ago from Hope Stamps Eternal, with all these holiday cards never got chance to use it....


how cute is the mouse?? love it...somehow I really love animal images a lot.
  Cupcake Inspiration: Challenge #40




   Our Creative Corner: Clean and simple.
Fab n Funky Challenge: "make anything for any occasion"
 Copic Creations#19: Fur...
 Stampin Royalty challenge #1: Birthday Theme .

:::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::::

1st card:
Papers: Basic Grey ~ Wisteria.
Nesties, Memento brown ink, bling & pearls, ribbon, buttons.

2nd card:
Papers: DCWV, K & Co.
Sentiment:Hero Arts Birthday messages CL139 from ABC toys and crafts.
Copics, Puffy paint, ribbon, Making Memories brads.


 Have a happy crafty day :o)

23 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are amazing, way to go with all of these challenges....great work!

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Great cards...love that mouse...looks like he is stealing my cake!!!! :) thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Sherri said...

Wow....you've done some nice work. Your cards are beautiful!

~amy~ said...

these are soooo fabbie...I really love the coffee one!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cards! I love the coffee card- lovely job on that sketch! Love the cupcake too. Awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justine said...

Girlfriend these absolutely rock. Love them and thanks for listing the challenges. I will go check some of them out.

Liz said...

Thanks for joining Incy Wincy Challenges with this lovely Project Beautifully made

Liz xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Thank you for playing with us over at Practical Scrappers. Your button looks so cute with that little bow.
Hugs
Tanya

cheryl said...

this is really beautiful love it thanks for playing with us at incy designs love cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

OH, I need to send that coffee card to the women in my family! Thanks for sharing at PS!

Sarah said...

oh that mouse is too cute! I would love to seize some cake! Great job, Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for playing. You're right - that mouse is so darnned cute!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Cute cards!!! I Love the mouse and that huge cake looks YUMMY!
Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.
:-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sentiment and your color challenge is perfect. You rock! THanks for playing again at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

okay... what a seriously ADORABLE card! I want to hug the mouse. I love the simplicity of the layout too! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards :-) Both of them are fabulous ! :-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Arielle H Gordon said...

OH - I love your colourQ challenge card - thanks so much for playing along!!! I love how your card is both elegant & whimsical at hte same time! ~Arielle

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, well done on the tidying front too! but you know something its not gonna stay tidy! its impossible your a crafter!! te hehehe
Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge, Samantha :0)

Lou Sims said...

Great cards but agree with you about that "coffee" quote. Goodluck with the tidying and for the very brave resolution you set yourself - no craft shopping!

Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" Challenges this week.

Lou
x

Chris (catt871) said...

Cute cute cute cute!!!!!! I love the bling on the coffee card & the layout of the mouse card is awesome!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!!

Sarah said...

Oh your cards are so beautiful- you are so talented! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

Victoria said...

This is a lovely card I particularily love the coffee sentiment

Thank you for joining us on ABC This challenge, I look forward to seeing you again on our M is for... Challenge this wednesday.

hugs Vicky x