Monday, January 4, 2010

New....

Hello Everyone!!
I'm back with my first project of the New Year. Now I have lots of new things to  play with....
my hubby got  me Copic Airbrush system and some Papertrey Ink stamps & cardstock  for Christmas,
I joined fab ABC Toys and Crafts Design Team and recieved my first DT package full of Martha Stewart goodness and Hero Arts wonders...
Instyle Stamps also have some great new images to work with..
and some new challenges I have come across lately...
Here is my frist project using  Instyle Stamps~~ HEARTS 1 image , some scraps of PTI cardstock + absolute favorite PTI ~ Polka dot Basics II stamp set and MS Valentine Lace Border punch from ABC Toys And Crafts



Cute little candy purse... if you want to make one check the tutorial HERE.

 Embellish magazine: Color inspiration


  Crazy 4 challenges: Polka dots..
  Fussy and fancy challenge: New...new stamps, new punch...
Its also for the Scrap-tastic challenge ...I used my first PTI stamp set and scrap PTI cardstock..
 Sophisticat challenges : fancy Borders..
 Pals Paperarts anything but card


Now the next card.....


I used PTI cardstock and new PTI ~ Blooming button Bits stamp set and Polka dots basic II stamp set for it.
I learned about a new challenge Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday challenge from Amy ...she is one of the fab DT member there..this week's challenge is “Rolling in Ribbon”...so here is my Ribbon flower and ruffled ribbon treatment..

 2sketches4you: Sketch #43... This week Instyle Stamps is sponsoring the challenge and also have Discount link available....winner will get 5 Free ISS digis..


 Crazy4challenges: polka dots
  Practical Scrappers: Buttons
  Fussy and fancy challenge: New...again new stamp sets, new technique( this is the first time I made ribbon flower)

  Pixie Cottage: Button It..
  Corrosive challenges:TWO of  FAVOURITE embellishments... My faves are ribbon and dew drops.
  One stop craft challenge:'Something Beginning with B'.... so here is blue,button,blooms, brown.
Stamp something: New Something...I used new stamps(Christmas gift)

Hope you all have a fabulous crafty year ahead...I'll be back later with one more card.

52 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wonderful projects! Love that candy tote and your card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Juanita said...

Piali, your projects are so pretty. That little candy purse is adorable and the flower on your card looks cool. Thanks for being a part of our first challenge.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Jaw-dropping, beautiful creations, Piali!
What a sweet hubby you have :)

Happy Monday!
~ margie

HazelQ said...

Lovely cards! The color combos are nice :) perfect for a valentine's card. Thanks for the inspiration!
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Hazel

Ann Schach said...

Adorable candy purse! I love the heart border punch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

You have a beautiful style. I love all the works I have spied on your blog

Thanks for playing over at Practical Scrappers.. I really love that card, especially with the flower.. so so so adorable

xoxo
e

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet purse - the heart "clasp" is adorable! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Radha said...

OMG!!
Sahm!
Congrats!!!
This is so wonderful!
Love the bag and love love love the card!! Truly original and simple!
And have fun with all the goodies!!!
I adore your work...!

Christine said...

Gorgeous work Piali! The new copics sound like fun too! Thanks for playing with us this week at Practical Scrappers!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card :) the colors are beautiful and so is that flower.
gorgeous stuff
hugs
K

Jennifer said...

Your projects are amazing. i love the little purse and your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing @ Fussy and Fancy.
Jennifer

cnelson said...

what perfectly fabulous projects!!!

Lori said...

This is a great project, Piali! I just ADORE purses :D I'd like to try my hand at one.
Thank you for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Unknown said...

WOW Piali, you have been busy, and what fantastic projects you have come up with.....good luck with all your challenges and thank you for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Ali Dantre said...

This is fabulous! very pretty! thank you for joining in over at sophisticats this week.
Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT/Owner

Unknown said...

Beautiful purse and great card too!

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week - best of luck!

Jan x

Sandi said...

love that flower, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

RobinJ said...

Gorgeous work, Piali. The ribbon flower is adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Practical Scrappers!

Nikki said...

A lovely card just love what you have done the ribbon what a great idea. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC
Nikki xx

Sherri said...

Great projects....that little purse is adorable

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a fun candy purse! Your other card is great too! Love how you used the 2S4Y layout too! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Laurel said...

Fantastic creations!

dj said...

wowsers!! that ribbon bloomm is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects! That ribbon flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with 2S4Y this week!

Finja said...

wow, great... the ribbonflower is wonderful

Anonymous said...

I adore your candy purse! It's so, so cute! Glad you played along with the Embellish challenge, also! :-)

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! You sure entered a lot of challenges! I LOVE this paper purse. Just FAB! Wish I knew what punch that was!!!

Tonya said...

So pretty! Love your blue flower with pink heart button! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Stampin Mindy said...

These are adorable. I love that little purse! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

magicwanda said...

Nice card
I really like the ribbon flower with the heart button center...
Thanks for joining us @ Practical Scrappers

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

These are gorgeous makes. I love the little handback but you hand made ribbon flower on the card is just fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so original. I love how it turned out. Thank you for using your buttons and playing with us at Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

~amy~ said...

such fun stuff piali!!! Love the candy purse!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours! Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage.

Maile Belles said...

What an adorable purse! Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Challenge!

*Alison* said...

WOWZA.. girl this card rocks.. I LOVE everything about it.. :) thanks for playing with us at the Cafe.. HUGS

~stop by my blog and grab the current FREE Digital Stamp Wed.. before it's gone.. :)
www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Laura Davis said...

Super cute work!
Laura

Erin... said...

Super fun card and what a fabby treat bag!!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!

Charlene Austin said...

OMGosh the little candy purse is killing me!! Loves it!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your little candy purse, Piali! What a fun little favor for Valentine's Day! Great colors, too!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful projects, love your flower with the button center! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Anonymous said...

Piali, beautiful projects! The candy purse is sooo sweet! Great job. Thanks for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

Anonymous said...

Oh what stunning projects!! I love the candy purse! :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Savitri said...

Stunning project and card. I LOVE the flower!!!

Unknown said...

Love the purse...fabby idea. this card is scrumptious! you rocked the color challenge! Very talented and love your style! Thanks for playing again at Practical Scrappers.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tigriswillreign said...

These are really impressive!

Sarah said...

Aw what a cute little purse and gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

dstandard said...

Beautiful creations and love the sketch card!

Tamie said...

I just love what you made. It is fantastic.

Denimo said...

WOW Pilai! What wonderful projects!! I love both the purse AND the card! Impressive!! Thanks for being part of our first ever challenge at Fussy & Fancy!!
Hugs, Denise

Anonymous said...

Your candy purse is so cute! I love the colors and ribbon. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Kras said...

This quite an expensive card like many beautiful elements transmit more great charm .I like her