Sunday, January 31, 2010

Magnolia-licious..

Good Morning!!!
Happy Sunday!!! Its a Magnolia-licious Sunday for me...

This is my very first Mognolia creation...for this week's Stamptacular Sunday challange.
There is sweet story behind this image...before christmas I came across a lovely blogcandy. In order to win the candy, bloggers were asked to leave a comment with their Christmas wishlist. So I followed it and wrote about my wish of getting few Magnolia stamps..soon I received an email from a very Sweet crafter... she asked me for my snail mail and  few weeks later I received a package full of stamped Magnolia images....it was from U.K. ...the generous lady who sent me the package is Mina of Pinkpuds ...she is such a sweetheart!!
Thank you Mina!!
I still don't have any stamps yet..but I have a whole bunch of images to play with now.
This week's SSC is
WINTER BLUES
Create a winter themed card or project using only shades of blue and white.

This week our sponsor is Instyle Stamps..and one lucky winner will get 4 free ISS images of their choice.
This cool winter card is also for few other challenges...
Pal Paper Arts: Snowflakes.
Mojo Monday : Sketch


So join in for the wintery fun ..make sure to post a direct link to your project HERE.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Piali! It's so good to have blog-friends, isn't it!! :) :)

Sweet greetings, Saskia

Teresa Kline said...

this is very pretty, great job with the mojo sketch!

enjoy *~*

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Piali, i truly believe that crafting bloggers are the best people in the world, full of generosity! How lovely of Mina to send you those images, enjoy playing with them hunny. I adore this card its one of my favourite magnolia images and this layout is fab! have a lovely evening hugs Linda x