Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love Coupon book...

Hello Everyone!!!


Happy Saturday !! I'm still playing with my Hero Arts Hearts Trio cling stamps....what a versatile stamp set!!! Today I made a Valentine Love Coupon book. My  daughter always makes me some hug coupons for Mother's day..I got my idea for this love coupon book from her. Its a super quick and easy to make..you can check Susanna's video tutorial  HERE..


I used the large heart stamp from the set to make my tags---love coupons....stamped it on patterned paper ,trimmed  and added ribbon with jeweled brads...



I used a belly band as closure..again I  used my fave Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Border punch. Punched out a stip of 2" wide PP on both sides ..makes a very fancy border.Now I used the medium polka dot heart stamp from the set as  the focal image on the belly band.


These tags can also be used as gift tags or bookmark...if dont want to make love coupons...you can make a tag book too.
 S2G Challenges: Anything But Card with a twist of Valentines Day!

Check out ABC Crafts and Toys store ..Julie has recently got a huge shipment of most of the newest Hero Arts stamp releases,  you might want to head on over there real quick as these babies are flying off the shelves.


Thanks for stopping by ..have a wonderful weekend.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is outstanding, what a great idea and the project is off the hook girl!

~amy~ said...

Soooo cute!!! Such a sweet project piali!

Joey said...

Hi Piali

this is stunning, your detail and colour choice are just fantastic!

Joey.x

Cat said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colors and everything! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW What a fabby project love all t he hearts!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your tag book! Thanks for playing @ S2G!
Ann E.

Lisa said...

Piali! Great job! Love your book and all the details are awesome:)

Justine said...

Girl, you just blow me away with your amazing and creative genius.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea piali! i love it :)

have a great day!

xoxo
sarabeth

Gina Lindsay said...

Wonderful idea! I like the way it looks closed the way the ribbons lay. Thanks for playing along with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday!

Debbie said...

Wow this is awesome! Love that heart punch. Must put this on my wish list! Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday and hope to see you again this week!

Georgia said...

Top notch, as always! Thanks for playing with us this week at S2G.

Jeannie said...

Absolutely adorable!
Thanks for joining us at S2G.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

This is a awesome book!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.