Monday, May 17, 2010

WINNERS!!! WINNERS!!



WINNERS!! WINNERS!!!
Time to announce MY Mother's candy winners..this time I let my daughters pick the winner's name out of the basket...my older one picked SHARETTE...

Faithnme said...
Have a Blessed Mother's Day Piali,, You are such a truly a Crafting Star... I LOVE LOVE your work and I often turn to your for when I need an Idea..
Thanks a lot
Sharette
Then the younger one started crying out loud that she didn't get a chance...so she picked one more name....
AMY

~amy~ said...
Happy mother's day piali!!! Such a fun blog candy!!!

Congrats Sharette and Amy!!!!
Sharette please email me your addy at piali[dot] biswas[@] yahoo[dot]com...I'll mail the whole candy package to you tomorrow...

Amy... a small Crate Paper~Brook collection paper kit will be in your mail box sooooooooon.

Thank you my lovely readers!!! I'll have one more mini candy this week..check back later..
My 1st Blogoversary is coming up soon...I'm busy shopping for a lovely candy giveaway!!!!!Photobucket

3 comments:

My Serendipity said...

Congrats ladies! enjoy!

~amy~ said...

congrats to sharette!!

Woot woot...Piali, tell your girl thank you:)

Rufus said...

Congrats to the 2 winners! Thanks for the chance Piali.
R/