Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tweet Release!!

We have some new TWEET additions to the new  Dots and Delights Release.....

I've used the new Cosmo Cricket ~Delovely papers and Mojo Monday #140 sketch for my card today...

Today, May 27th, when you purchase anything from the digital or rubber stamp stores you will receive the "Small Flower" digital stamp for free. It will be emailed to you separately and within 12 hours after you make your purchase.

Now head over to PINK CAT STUDIO blog to check out fabulous DT creations...
Happy shopping!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

faithnme said...

I love the bright colors.U always WoW us with ur cration.. thanks for the inspiration

Sharette

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

the bird-stamp is nice! :-) Love the colors you used.

Nicole Brenna said...

I love those stamps! I think I have to have them. I also wondered if you had announced the winner of the basic grey candy. I couldnt find it anywhere...

Crystal said...

AWW Piali love these new images girl and that dp is fabulous!!!! I LOVE how you did that sweeties wing!!! Fabby creation!

Maria said...

love all the pretty accents on your card, Piali! Especially, that cute button! Such a pretty card.

Maria

Justine said...

Loved your sweet comments and thank you for the welcome back. I'm not quite there YET. We leave June 10 ;o) It is bitter sweet for sure. I love Sicily so much. I will be excited about being able to get my mail quickly and maybe walk into a stamp or craft store ever so often....
Love this new image you created with, very cute

Tiina said...

Love your fantastic bird-card!

Cara said...

Love the birds! Going to check out the store.