Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank You!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

Such pretty cupcakes!!!
Here is a simple thank you card....

The flower is quite darker than the cupcake....that indicates its time for me to get more shades of Distress ink..lol.
The leaves stamp is from Kaisercraft~Peachy Keen collection. I've used my all time fave Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder ...the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Now about this flower..

I've used new Tim Holtz Distress flower die...and Phonebook pages..yep! yellow pages.
There is fun challenge issued by Paper Crafts Go-to Gal Jessica Witty ...called the Phone Book challenge...we have to use phone book pages in our projects, so I used few pages from Yellow Pages book for this flower and sponged it with distress ink and sprayed Shimmerz on it...added 3 Zva Creative pearls to finish..... I love how it turned out.

This card is also for the following challenges...

Crafty Catz : Petals and Pearls.

Make sure to check the fabulous creation of all HSE Sweeties...

To play along post a direct link to project HERE by next Saturday May 22nd.....
Photobucket

17 comments:

dstandard said...

WOW this is gorgeous and that flower is amazing! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oooo I love how this turned out too! That flower is super yummy.

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous!!! Love that Yellow Pages challenge...although I don't ever keep those, I will now:)

Ida said...

This is stunning. What a gorgeous flower!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love that flower! Yum!

Caryl P said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Love that flower and the pearls top it off perfectly Thanks for joining Unscripted Sketches this week!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! This is just beautiful. Love that paper flower bloom. PURTY!! Hugs,

Teresa Kline said...

so very pretty, great card...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Piali
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Justine said...

Girlfriend this is crazy creative, love the idea of this challenge and what you have done with it. I may resort to having to use the phone book when all of my supplies get packed up!!! Heading over to check it out!

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW Girl this is beautiful, I LOVE that flower you created....Stunning!!!

Shauna said...

Beautiful card. I love the leaves in the background.
Your cupcake inspiration - I made those exact little sugar flowers for cupcakes at my wedding! (not the leaves.. that would have been crazy) lol

Liz said...

What a beauty of a card love that flower and thanks for playing along with us at unscripted

SarahKaye said...

Wow! That flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMG! That flower is gorgeous! I love that you changed the color of it and blinged it out with shimmer and the pearl. Such a brilliant girl!! And toot, toot for making Top 5, girlie!! Well deserved for sure!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMG! That flower is gorgeous! I love that you changed the color of it and blinged it out with shimmer and the pearl. Such a brilliant girl!! And toot, toot for making Top 5, girlie!! Well deserved for sure!!

Liz said...

cONGRATS ON MAKING THE TOP THREE THIS WEEK