Sunday, May 2, 2010

B'day Flower....

Hello Everyone!!
actually its a day full cake and cupcakes for me ...tomorrow is my Daughter~ Anushka's 9th birthday( she is growing too fast...)  so we having a rock climbing party today...I've a busy day ahead so I'm gonna make this post short and sweet..


Here is my card for this yummy inspiration..

I made this gorgeous tissue flower as a focal point of card today...very simple yet sweet one. This Cuttlebug embossing folder is exact match with the embossing on the fondant...
I used Memory Box papers , Fiskar's border punch and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

This card is also for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: Make your Own...I made the tissue flower.

Make sure to stop by HSE store for storewide 35% off Sale...things are flying off the shelves so grab them now...

I've to rush now...have a fabulous day!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sara said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! It matches those yummy looking cupcakes so well. Have lots of fun at the bday party!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, great job!

enjoy *~*

Karen Giron said...

Your tissue paper flower is amazing! I love how soft it looks on the embossed background. Beautiful card!!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the Tissue Paper flower!!

Crystal said...

Oh my girl what a stunning flower you created!

~amy~ said...

Lovely take on the challenges piali!!

Renkata said...

Love what you have done with the inspiration pic. Great card.

Kristen said...

girl, you rocked the tissue flower...LOVE IT! Gorgeous card and awesome job with the challenge!

Karen Howard said...

Hmmm, yummy card! Love everything about this card, great job!!!