Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eat your veggies....


This week we have a super fun challenge over at Pile It On Blog...
Its ..
"EAT YOUR VEGGIES"
Create something inspired by veggies..color,theme, anything veggies...
So I created a fun Father's day card...my little one is a Daddy's girl...she will give this to her Dad on this father's day.
Another great thing about this card ..I didn't use any stamping on it..the sentiment is generated by computer and the image is cutout from the pattern paper.

This card is for the following challenges..
Pile It On: Eat your Veggies.
Getsketchy: Sketch.
Color Throwdown: Color combo.

Penny's challenge: to create something with a fruit and/or veggie theme!!!
Polka Doodles: Sew and Sew.
Lucy's card: Digital...the sentiment is created digitally.
The Crafty Pad : Male card.

So get healthy and eat your veggies now..lol..
Make sure to link veggie entries HERE by next saturday..Photobucket

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali, I LOVE this...makes me chuckle because just this year I discovered beets....don't know if they have Trader Joe's over by you but they have thee most delish roasted beet salad...

Kerry said...

Absolutely lovely, like the fun image. Thanks for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, that is REALLY cute and I LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Courtney said...

This is a super cute card! I'm sure her daddy will love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Laura Pryor said...

Fantastic layout! Love that bunny!

Suzi Mac said...

I'm loving this Piali, super image and perfect design. I made me smile a lot. So cheerful. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.
Hugs Suzi x

maxine said...

This is just so cute, I love the rabbit thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

rozzyb said...

Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week
Hugs rozzy xx

Nettie said...

I love the sentiment to go with the image. Thanks for joining in our sewing challenge.x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

Super cute! Love the use of stitching. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.