Saturday, May 15, 2010

Guess what?????

Hello Everyone!!!
Guess what ??? I'm the Guest...

...for the month of May.
Thank you Leigh Ann and Julie!!

Here is my card using Sketch Girl ~sketch#18
Its a super fun sketch..I had blast creating this card with WeR Memory keepers~72 & Sunny collection and Elizabeth's cute image.
Yep!! Softpencil is sponsoring this SG#18 challenge...there is fabulous prize for you to win.
If you love sketch challenges and didn't know about SketchGirl Challenge yet...you should head over HERE to checkout the fun and fresh sketches now...


I've used Studio G flock on the flower..its super cheap..like you get 4 of  them for $1 .
72 & sunny papers are so bright and colorful..its a perfect match for this Softpencil image. The sentiment is from Verve stamps.

I've to rush now...both my girls have their dance recitals this weekend and I'm the backstage mom for both of them...today its Anushka's ballet show and tomorrow is my little Anisha's turn..
Thanks for stopping by..
Have a great weekend!!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!!

Beautiful card!!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

That image is so cute, Great card!

Harriet H said...

OMG your creations is fantastic.... the colors and the coloring are glorious.... Thanks for joining Sketch Girl as guest designer... it is a pleasure to have you with us.

Harriet

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You are so talented! Great take on the sketch--I love it!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Woot! Woot!! Congrats, Girlie!! Those Sketch Gals are lucky to have you as their guest designer!! I love your sample, and hope to have a chance to play along this weekend!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love how you used different stamps and fairy wings. Your work is awesome.

Sara said...

Hi Piali! Love your card it's absolutely adorable!!!! Those papers are amazing! So glad to have you with us at sketch girl!

Laura B said...

I saw this over at Sketch Girl and had to come tell you that it is SO cute!:)

hugs,
Laura

dstandard said...

This is fabulous and that image is adorable - thanks for the link - think I will have to order from her!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Your card is super cute! As you know, I love that PP, plus you added stitching to make it just perfect. Thanks for the flock tip too. So glad you are joining us this month. Can't wait to see what you do with the next sketch!

Amber said...

Piali your card is super adorable!!! LOVE IT! The tagged sentiment is perfect! So happy you are the Guest Designer this month!!!
(((Hugs)))
Amber