Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello Everyone!!!!

This week's theme is ...
MONOCHROMATIC
I picked pretty pink for my card today....

I love ,love this sweet image...its my all time favorite one.
This card is for following challenges...


Stamp Something: 2 of Something...I used 2 DP.
Crafty pad challenge: Over The Edge ...My ribbon is hanging over the edge.

So play along with us...post a direct link to your Monochromatic entry HERE by June 1st...
Each week one participant is randomly selected as the winner of 3 Wild Flower Patch digis!Photobucket

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable ... I {heart} all that pink and all those dots!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Maria Matter said...

Hi Piali!!
Hope you are well!
Such a gorgeous card!! Love this darling image and all this pink & polka dots...just wonderful! Perfect for the inspiration photo!
Take care!
Blessings!

Jen Shults said...

This turned out fabulous! I love your coloring and your paper choices are awesome. I love that Nestie too... I need that. Always always amazing work Piali!! Hugs!!

maxine said...

This is beautiful thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is sooooo adorable girl, I LOVE the pinks and that sweet sweet image..Your stitching is fabulous too girl!! Enjoy your day!!!! Hugs!

faithnme said...

Fab the card Piali: I just love ur sewing on ur cards

Sharette

Audrey Pettit said...

Very sweet image,indeed. Love all the pink and love the dots. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRETTY!!!

Debbie said...

Aww pretty card and love how you have used your ribbon to go over the edge. :)

Thanks fo joining in with the crafty pad challenge and good luck. :)

xxDebbie CPSdesigns

Suzi Mac said...

This is so feminine Piali, I love the colour, image and ribbon. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs Suzi x