Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mojo Love....

Hi Everyone!!!
Happy Saturday!!!  I've a lovely card to share with you all...its one of my new fave.
I used my new Verve stamps~ One Person and Pink Paislee -365 papers for it.
This card is for the following challenges..
Mojo Monday: sketch 137

Wee Memories: Stitching.

:::::::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::::::
Papers: Pink Paislee~365, PTI~ Kraft, Vellum.
Ink:Versamark, Distress ink, 
Stampendous embossing powder, Sew machine /thread, Making Memories brads, ZVA Creative pearls,
Cuttlebug embossing folder, chipboard hearts.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Piali
beautiful card, lovely verse, gorgeous papers, great stitching, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

JAN said...

I adore this card its so beautiful hugs janet

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card and the colors are so regal looking.

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this ! simply gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the TP Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rufus said...

Great sketch, even better colors! Love the embossing and distressing.
R/

~amy~ said...

Love this piali! That quote is great!!

Jen Shults said...

Thiis is fabulous Piali. Your sponging/distressing is just AMAZING. I love the matching embossing on the yellow panel... you really use embossing well!! Hugs!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Just love your mix of colors.

Michele Gross said...

Really beautiful! I love the embossing and your colors are gorgeous!!

Jenny said...

So pretty... I love it!!! Thanks for playing! I posted a new challenge today... hope you get to come play again!! :) :) :) :) :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

This is truly stunning girl! Love everything about it!