Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WFWC#9..

Happy Wednesday!!
Today we have a lovely Sketch for WILD FLOWER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE, WFWC#9..

Here is my card...

I used super cute ..Birthday Clown Boxwood for my card today...made a fun flower with some scraps and 1" circle punch..
Join us...and play along to win some fabulous WFK digis , check HERE for all the deets..

:::::::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::::
Paper: DCWV, Neenah white, Bazzill
Image: Wild Flower Kids.
Sentiment: Hero Arts.
Copics, Martha Stewart Border punch and 1" circle punch, Ribbon, Making Memories brad and eyelets.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

7 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really gorgeous Piali! I adore that you made that flower... so cute! And everything about this card is just perfect, I love it!! Hugs!!

Jennifer said...

Wow your card is amazing. I love that punch.

Shalini said...

great card Piali... love it... cud u pls help me with the name of the martha border punch...:)

thanks
Shalini
www.craftcurry.com
(shalini.maskara@gmail.com)

Crystal said...

AWWWWW this is fabulous sweetie!!! LOVE that punch gf!

Unknown said...

Piali...As ALWAYS this card is just gorgeous and amazing and just plain beautiful!! LOVE it!! Xx

Michele Kovack said...

This is a fabulous fun card! your coloring is fantastic!

Jacqueline said...

GORGEOUS work!! I LOVE everything about this card! :D