Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just droppin'.....

Hi!
I'm back with a fun card using few of my favorite things...

First favorite STAMPENDOUS stamps...love them Changito and Fluffles are two cutest ones ever...I use  fluffles "handmade by"stamp to sign the cards I create..
Now Stampendous is hosting weekly sketch challenge..I missed first two ( as you all know I was sick) :(

This the 3rd sketch ..

Now the next favorite thing is Stampendous Embossing powders..I've used a few brands...but so far I like   Stampendous ones the best...Detail White is one I use the most.
Last but not the least I'm a fan of these round Stampendous Class A Peel stickers...looks like the rhinestones..adds perfect shine to a project .... its inexpensive and most important thing its very light in weight & flat so I don't have to pay extra postage to mail my cards..

I have used Changito birthday stamp set and Evergreen Borders set for this card.
I heat embossed the swirl pattern on the red Pink Paisley -365 paper with Stampendous Detail white embossing powder....also added some Class A Peel stickers to create a fun pattern.

I've finished the inside of the card with the same stamp set...


Thanks for stopping by...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW How cute Piali, lovin this sweet image..Fab take on the sketch and such fun colors...Love the inside too!!! Wonderful card!

Scrappychick said...

Super cute Piali! And congrats on a win!!