Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet B'day wishes...

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

Here is a card for quite a few challenges.... I've used Bella Blvd papers and Kraftin Kimmie stamp for a sweet birthday card. This week I've combined my CIC#56 and PIO DT card ...yeah! I'm still sick and spending very little time in craft room :(


Pile It On: Make it Sweet.
Kraftin' Kimmie: Flowers.
One Stop Craft: Metallic.
Fairy Fun Friday: Distressing.
 Stamp Something: Charmed Something.
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Birthday with sweet Treat.
Crafty Catz: Stitching.
Raise the Bar: Color Me Happy.
Penny's challenge: Anything goes.
Secret Crafter - Distressing.

So play along with CIC#56 and PIO challenge ..make sure to link you entries by May1st...

Today I've a sad news to share with you all...HOPE STAMPS ETERNAL store is closing...Rachel is having a storewide sale of 35% while supplies last.
Check out the fabulous collection of....
Embellishments from Zva Creative, Memory Box and Basic Grey

So hurry!!! grab all the fabulous goodies while it lasts....

:::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
Papers: Bella Blvd, Kraft.
Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie.
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Copics, Distress Ink, Ribbon,Making Memories brads, Cuttlebug Embossing folder,Sewing machine/thread.Photobucket

25 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

Another fabulous card.

carol said...

fabulous card,thanks for joining in with crafty catz, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Piali,
thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

~amy~ said...

Oh soooooo fun Piali!!!!

Rosanne said...

Really fun card!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just darling Piali! I love your stitching. I hope you feel better soon!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jen Shults said...

Oh I really like this Piali! I love the colors... the browns with just a hint of pink and that image is just adorable! And I LOVE your stitching... gorgeous!

Janet said...

awesome card! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog!
hugs

Elizabeth P said...

So sweet card Piali! I love the papers and the ribbon you used! ;)

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card Piali, love the colour combo and the image. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw.

Suzi x

Elizabeth P said...

Thank you to join our blog hop! I´ll write you on the upcoming days to let you know the details ;)
Have a nice week!

Rachel Hope said...

YUM! love it!

Queen La Rubba said...

HI Piali ~ Wonderful card! Love the colors and DP! You did a great job with the image!

Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Stinkin' cute, chica! I hope you're feeling better by now . . . I hate being sick. I'm so sorry to hear about Hope Stamps Eternal. This economy is just sucking the life right outta craft stores, huh? My LSS announced this week that they're shutting their doors, too. It really makes me sad. Thanks for the woot woots, sweet friend - your cheeringleading is what keeps me going!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Craftin Kimmie cracks me up! Love em!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxox

gina g said...

Fabulous card and such a lot of challenges well done. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, fab image.
luv
Debby

Shelley said...

This looks gorgeous, I love the colours you have used!! Thanks for joinging us this week at oscc and hope you join in again.
Hugs Shelley xx

Darlene said...

Very cute creation! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! Great job!

Cor* said...

I totally saw your card over at PIO & thought it was GREAT! Still is!! haha! Thanks for joining in at FFF this week, hope to see you next week!

Denimo said...

What a great card!!! I just LOVE it and your charm too!!

Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Anonymous said...

Fabulous birthday card--I love the ribbon and pretty charm! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

SO gorgeous! Love the colour combo and that gorgeous charm!

Juanita said...

Too cute, the little touches of pink are fab. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.