Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hi!!

Hello Everyone!!!

This week's theme is..
PAPER PIECING..
This is one of my favorite technique..I really enjoy paper piecing images.
I have used the ALICE for my card today...Jen designed the image such a way that it can be used for any occasion...just not only as Alice in Wonderland. I also paper pieced the flowers from Cosmo Cricket~ Early Bird paper as my embellishment.

So join us for some paper piecing fun...make sure to check HERE for all the deets.

:::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::
Papers: Cosmo Cricket~Early Bird, Neenah white, Kraft.
Image: Wildflower Kids Stamps.
Sentiment: Studio G.
Copics, Spellbinders label 4, Recollection rhinestones, white gel pen.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!!

Crystal said...

AWWW soooo sweet Piali, love your paper piecing and this dp!!!! Great card girl!

Angela said...

Love the paper piecing you did for our challenge!! You rocked it!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Lydia said...

Great card, fantastic, color and wonderful cutting!

Anonymous said...

super sweet card piali! the colors and patterns rock!

xo
sarabeth

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the super cute image and great papers!! You did a fabulous job with this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri~TPE DT

Jen Shults said...

This just looks fabulous! I love that paper and I really like what you chose to piece with... it's wonderfully coordinated and I love that round little hi stamp... so cute!

NatQuebec said...

ohh it's too cute ! I love it !