Friday, April 9, 2010

News!! News!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Friday!!!
I've a very exciting news to share with you all. Melissa asked me to join the Fabulous PINK CAT STUDIO Design team...when I got her email I nearly fell off the chair. I loooooooove Pink Cat Studio stamps..as you know the Owlie Trio on my blog banner is a PCS image. I'm truly honored to be a part of the incredibly talented Pink Cat Studio Design Team ...Thanks Melissa!!

Join me every thursday for PCS new releases...I get to play with cutest new images every week..how SWEEEEET is that!!!

I'll be back with few cards later .....

12 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh that is GREAT! Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Scrappychick said...

Congrats! I love PCS!!! You will have a blast with those gals too, and I can't wait to see all of your fab artwork!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats!!! I love PCS too! I'm so happy for you! I cannot wait to see your creations :)

TGIF and have a fab weekend!
hugs, margie

Sara said...

Congrats!!! Love PCS!

Viji Siddharth said...

Congratulations! Emailed you!

Tee said...

Hey, just found your blog through the CARDS BLOG..and fell in love with your cards. You've got a beautiful blog and wonderful creations. I love the way you color..superb!
Congratulations on your new gig! I'm sure to expect something fabulous...

Tejal

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new venture!! This should be a lot of fun for you. Love those PCS designs, too, so this may cost me a lot of money!!! PCS stamps and your cute designs will make them irresistible! Do you think this is why they invited you to join the DT???? LOL!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to working with you! :)

Kendra said...

CONGRATS Piali!! They are so lucky to have you on their team, you'll blow em away :) Have fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats Piali...You so deserve this!! You will ROCK hun!! Xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you and just know you'll do a fab job!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

Sooooo fabbie!!