Thursday, April 15, 2010

Better late than never....

Hi! Sorry for the the late night post... I'm spending too much time with doctors nowadays, its not at all good for my hobby :)
Here is my card today's WILDFLOWER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE, WFWC#10

Be Bold and PunchyUse 3 Punched shapes (same or different) and BOLD colors ..

I used CPS sketch for my card ...I love this image, she is just like my little one. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

CPS: Sketch

Digital Tuesday: Paper piece with digitals.
Penny's Challenge: Anything Goes.

So play along with us, check HERE for all the deets...Photobucket

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun piali!! Hope you are doing okay..

Jen Shults said...

Oh my Piali! This is just STUNNING! I love the paper piecing of her jacket and your paper choices are FABULOUS! You have a great eye for pattern and color! I love your flowers too!! I hope you are feeling better! Hugs!!

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! I love the bright colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Michelle said...

What a cute card!! I love the paper pieced jacket...adorable!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is so colourful those papers are fabulous and so is that image I love it thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week
Hugs
Lorraine x

Viji Siddharth said...

lovely colors piali!