Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YUMMY........



Today at 365cards ~ "You raise me up" we have to add dimension to our cards ,atleast in two ways. I came across a new technique while the recent thecuttlebugspot blog hop i.e. Layering punched circles and then embossing them using CB embossing folders. Its a fun way to add dimension to a project so I used it to make my Ice Cream scoops. First I punched out all the different circles using the MS punch , layered them and embossed them using Swiss Dot &Spots and dots folder---- finally cut them out using my CRICUT - SYI cartridge. Also used Pop dots between the scoops.
Then layered the chipboard sticker from K & Company and layered the buttons also. The ice cream looked so yummy , I decided to add a tag on it with a ribbon. This yummy treat is now ready for bittenbythebug contest. Hope all my effort for adding dimension works fine for all the challenges :)



Have a happy crafty day :o)

17 comments:

Tasia D said...

How neat!! I love how you did the layering/embossing - that is very cool. And what a yummy creation, great job!

CRAFTY PLACES said...

this is so cute, yummy.

loock great

~amy~ said...

Piali, I love it...great colors and it certainly screams summer!

Savitri said...

What a fun card!!! Love the colors and embossing!!

Lost in Paper said...

yummy card!!! :) this is just so cute!!!

lolly-jolly said...

it really is so yummi yummi! :))

Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable card! I love the color you choose.

Penny said...

wow, wicked cool

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun way to create an ice cream cone. So much great texture with the embossing.

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love all the bright colours & texture!! :)

Regina Easter said...

oh my, this is one yummy card...i love it...hugs

Unknown said...

Very cute! How yummy your card looks! So glad you joined us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Creative Momma said...

Love the texture on this card...technique is awesome. The cone looks yummy...kind of like a sorbet... :) TFS
HUGS

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Piali! This looks good enough to eat! Love the way you combined the serendipity with the Cricut cut! Now I'm gonna have to try it. Super, super card! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! Hugs, D

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh gosh! I was so excited I didn't finish reading the whole post! Best of luck on the BBTB contest too. REALLY YUMMY! xxD

Jeannie Phillips said...

oh this is grand it makes me want ice cream.... would be the yummiest flavors!!!...great card
hugs
Jeannie

shelly said...

yummy! this makes me think of tutti fruity .. oh my mouth is watering :) great card!!