Wednesday, July 1, 2009

365 cards- Day 123

Todays challenge at 365 cards : WHITE SPACE.



The white section of the lovely sketch should be left alone (Nothing on it).I used pre-emboosed square white card for the base. Hope I didn't break the rule on this.The paper is from Creative Memories-- gift from a very dear crafty friend . Some American crafts ribbon,MM brads. Looks like I am now in the season of paper flowers( I love to make them). The flower is made with few circle punches,paper flower , scrap paper and a birthday brad.



Candy anyone????? I am sharing some blog candy . Take a peek:)



Have a happy crafty day :o)





7 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Fabulous card and I love the flower

Chrissie said...

Great colours, really nice card.
Chrissie

~amy~ said...

wowza...gorgeous take on the challenge!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such gorgeous colours! Lovely!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Piali, fantastic card love it. I have those same embossed cards and love them.

Maricar said...

Piali,
Oh my. This is beautiful!

Maz said...

Beautiful card, I love the flower with that brad, gorgeous
maz