Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cute one....

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!





Its 365cards Super Sketchy Sunday---- Time for another lovely sketch.






This week Pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge have 'SOFT AND SWEET' challenge. So I used 365 cards' sketch , a sweet Penny Black stamp image and some soft colors for this card. I love my new Cuttlebug Embossing folder --- "just my type" and used the flowery border from it.
Stamp and Sentiment: Penny Black -- "Micey Day"
Papers: G.C.D studios.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS very cute!

NikkiM said...

Ohhh how sweet :)
Great take on this challenge!

Unknown said...

Piali this is way too cute. I love the House Mouse stamps. Nice take on the challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

~amy~ said...

cute Piali!!!

Evelin said...

Love these mice!! :)
Super cute :)

I'm getting them too. The shop's holding them for me! hehehehe :P

TesaB said...

Awesome card, Piali!!! So freakin' CUTE!!! And congrats to the win!!!!

lolly-jolly said...

oh youhave made the pattern so freshy and bright!

Penny said...

that is wicked cute!

tracie said...

Oh this is so sweet, love this image and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs Tracie :)x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card Piali....love your sweet image ...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. I love the embossing! This is an all around great card!