Friday, July 24, 2009

A little Peek.........

Happy Friday Everyone,
Yeah!!! The week is almost over,I am sure you all have lots of plans for the weekend. Before you guys get busy I would like to share a sneak peek of
SassyStudioDesigns 2nd MEGA RELEASE.
So here is my Princess of the Orient ....

This is just one of the fabulous Princesses... there are many more to come. I promise to give you more sneak peek next week. Hold your breathe , the release is on August 1st until then join me for the SassyStudioDesigns challenge #2 . We have double prize to win .. YAY!!!! winner gets 4 images of the new release ~ "ONCE UPON A TIME" and a bundle of die cuts from the sponsor diecutdreams . So head over to Sassy Studios and have fun crafting........

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

You did a stunning job with her.

lolly-jolly said...

this is awesome!

PaperTree Designs said...

This is just gorgeous! you are one clever girl.
x