Friday, July 3, 2009

365 Cards + TPE



Its Snappy day at 365cards :) Yep! we have to make a card with a snap or any type of closure.
I made a joyfold card with beaded ribbon closure. I color combo is my favorite one-- black and white with a hint of red. So this card is also for
ThePinkElephantchallenge#21 .



Background- embossed with black embossing powder and Stampology clear stamp.
Sentiment- Hampton Arts.
MS border punch, Paper flowers, MM big eyelet and some embroidery thread.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

8 comments:

Karina said...

That is adorable - what a fantastic idea.

LORi said...

Wonderful card!!! Fab job on the heat embossing!!!

Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

Liz Williams said...

Love this gorgeous card and it's unique way of closure. Caught my eye immediately.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a beautiful card Piali! I love the joy fold but your closure is exceptionally lovely. Congrats! You have won my BBTB Blog hop candy. Please email me at dlmundinger@yahoo.com with your address and I'll send it right out. Thanks for participating and Happy 4th of July! xxD

~amy~ said...

piali, what a fabbie card...love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this one, so sharp!

Tanya said...

Love this stamp! Beautiful card!

Alice said...

OH this is so beautiful! I love the stamp.
Alice