Monday, July 13, 2009

7 in 1


Wow !! Can't belive it myself . Yep!! Its 7 Challenges.
CARD PATTERNS : Sketch


USE IT : Some texture -- I used velvet black ribbon,embossed the background.

atleast two punches---I used three~ border punch(fiskars),corner punch and MS butterfly punch.

paper from favorite manufacturer--- I used K & Company

Bonus: ---I used two pearls and Rub-ons.

DAREU2DIGISTAMP: Pink, Black and White.

I used the digi image from DUSTIN PIKE.

Here comes the other one..................


CARD PATTERNS: BONUS sketch




365 CARDS :create a window on the card using some see-through material---- I reused the sticker sheet ( clear one) to create a window.
THE PINK ELEPHANT : Red, Light Blue and Darker Blue
OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE : A PET PARADE---- I used a doggie stamp because I have a Shih-Tzu named Toby.
THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT : The Inside Counts-- I made the main image of the card inside.



Its a lot, I lost track of it myself :o) I used CRICUT for the frames. The Doggie Stamp is from Sandylion.The little flower stamps is from Studio G.
Hope you enjoy it.

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable cards Piali...really love your take on the 365 Cards window challenge...that card turned out super sweet!

Bamabel said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! Hope to see you again!

Aymee

Maricar said...

A great card ... and WOWZERS at completing all those challenges. You go girl!

Little C's Creations said...

Wow - you really got into these challenges, huh?! Great job on meeting all the requirements for these. Love your cards, both are so darling!

Hugs,
Jen

Annie said...

Absolutely fabulous work. Love what you have created.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love how you put the main image on the inside. Great take on this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge! Thanks for joining us!

Sandra said...

Great combos of challenges. Thanks for joining in with the 'Pink, Black and White' challenge on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp this week.
Hugs
Sandra x

lolly-jolly said...

You make such a pretty cards!

Robin said...

Great card! I love the puppy image!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
Robin

whoistracy said...

These are adorable!!! Love that little puppy, he just makes me smile. So glad you could join us on CP.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Piali! I'm loving all of your sketch cards. You really do a great job with them. I left you a message on your C Box. xxD

Denise Clark said...

Piali, both are just the cutest! My fav is the first one. That little bear looks like the most innocent critter ever! The butterflies are a wonderful touch and I love the way you put the pearls in the flowers! Great card!

Denise
at RubberStamp Avenue

MrsMomma said...

What cute cards! That puppy is just adorable! And the bear is a cutie too!

Beverly G said...

Woo! Woo! You go girl--don't you just love it when you can combine so many challenges and it comes out so creatively cute!

Chris said...

A beautiful card and such a sweet image! Well done on all those challenges covered. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Larissa said...

Very lovely card! The bear image is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa

Tammy said...

Cute card! I love the little puppy!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job on all the challenges!

Evelin said...

Love your cards! It's so beautiful!

The dog is especially cute! :D

Karen Brooks said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! I am loving this card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! KarenB