Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sassy Release Day........



Yay!!! Its the release day at SassyStudioDesigns.We have two new surprise images too. Thats not all ,another mega release is scheduled for the 15th of this month. The images are so cute,I couldn't stop myself from sharing a sneak peak with you all. The Summer time theme is just perfect for sasprojecttuesday 's this week's challenge. So here it is --- the image is called "lounging around" ( it will be available in the Sassystudiodesign's store on 15th ). I created a beach bagtag with it.
Our crafty 365 Cards' friend Shari is the guest designer for Project Tuesday this week. Great job Shari!!! your work is always fabulous.
Before I head off to shari 's blog I want to give you all another great news~ SassyStudioDesigns is having the 1st ever challenge on monday. Make sure you all join us for the challenge.
A little birdie told me that there might be a cool FREEBIE ;o)
Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Mrs B said...

I just love your tag! Such a cute image and perfect for beach bag!
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS Project Tuesday!
Cindyb

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Piali! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute tag Piali, LOVE the fun NEW images and darling design!! Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Vickilyn said...

That is adorable!! I absolutely love it! Perfect for that summer bag!!

Thanks for playing with us at Project Tuesday this week.

Vicki