Sunday, November 8, 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday....

Hello !!!
After a longtime I got a chance to play along with 365cards~ Super Sketchy Sunday challenge. Love the this sketch...so made a quick and simple holiday card...


Just turned the sketch a bit..hope thats okay... used  Bo Bunny ~" tis the season" paper for it..love the bright  ornaments..just added few blings and a Studio G sentiment...

 365 Cards : Sketch


 Penny's Challenges: Winter card with sparkles and ribbon..


 Have a happy crafty day :o)

10 comments:

MicheleV said...

Piali that is an awesome card!

TesaB said...

It's wonderful!!! Love it!

Rose said...

love how the paper makes the card! it is fantastic :0)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!!! Great choice of paper, and I love your ribbon too!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you join us again this week too!

Penny said...

Another gorgeous card! Love your work

mustangkayla said...

Ooohh lala! I just love your card! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Creative Cuts & More Recipe Blog Hop!

~amy~ said...

yahoooo for you playing with the Sunday Sketch Piali...your card is absolutely magnficent!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful. I am so happy to see you back with us at 365 Cards!

I have my LSS club tonight so hope they have this Bo Bunny paper and the BG Eskimo Kisses! If not, I may throw a tantrum! LOL

Lola said...

Great card...it doesn't look simple at all. Looks quite fancy.

Pam said...

Love, love, love the paper you've chosen, Piali - gorgeous card!