Thursday, November 12, 2009

HOO!!!

Hi !!!
I need a device to keep me on track...I almost finished a card on Monday..had a teeny tiny detail left..
Today when I was checking my calender ..I realized that I totally forgot that today is the deadline for it... Silly Me!!!


How can miss a challenge which has something to do with owl... love the color combo too.


 Embellish : Color with owl challenge.
 Card Patterns: sketch #40



::::::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::::
Papers: Cosmo Cricket ~ Nutmeg.
Stamp: Sandylion.
MS leaf punch,ribbon,button,twine and Spica glitter pen,pearls..


Have a happy crafty day :o)

4 comments:

Yvette said...

OM Piali, I LOVE this card! The owl is super adorable and I lOVE the papers you've used! Beautiful work!

whoistracy said...

I love the colors here Piali! And that owl is just adorable. But he looks so sad- maybe he needs a girlfriend??

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...sooooo cute...there's that owlie:)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great use of the nutmeg collection! Thanks for joining us in an Embellish Magazine challenge!