Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gold leaf....


Hello Everyone!!!!
I love this week's CPS sketch..simple..and today morning I found the perfect inspiration for my card over at Moxie Fab World~~ Tuesday trigger.





I love that shade of blue and the golden pumpkin is Moxie fab...so I used a light shade of blue for my background...I also picked  the patterns on the napkin and the glass for the background, not exactly same but pretty..
Instead of the golden pumpkin I have embossed a leaf with gold embossing powder and  added a touch of black & silver as the cutlery....



  CPS: Sketch#141



  Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger
 Creative Belli challenge: Raffia or twine...
 Pile it on challenge: Fall--use a leaf or leaves.
 Kaboodle Doodles: Fall Spendor.

::::::::::::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::::::

Paper: Making Memories.
Stamp: Inkadinkado.
Gold embossing powder, twine, brads.

Have a happy Crafty day :o)

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Stunning!!
Thank You for joining us at Kaboodles,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Stunnng card - so many nice details on it. Very nice job! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Charity Hassel said...

how lovely! thanks for playing along at the cps sketch this week!

Jo said...

This is beautiful :)

jo x

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! love the embossing..that's something that I use to always do when I first started and now I'm just plain lazy:)

Saskia said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Saskia :)

Yvette said...

Very pretty Piali! Great job!!

Unknown said...

It's simply beautiful - thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the gold leaf! Your card is beautiful!

Karla Kroese said...

Beautiful card! Love the leaf focal image!

Deanna said...

Suck a pretty card!

Maureen said...

Wow - so elegant! I really like that leaf image! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

itsallrosi said...

this is so pretty!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! I love the way you captured the elegance of this trigger in your card! Thanks so much for providing us with even more inspiration for this week's Tuesday Trigger! :)