Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bo Bunny Christmas challenge...

Hi All!!!
I love Bo Bunny papers....but I don't get them in my town. Last month order only few sheets from Diecutsrus ..I should have got some more.. I managed to make two projects out of them for Bo Bunny Christmas Card Sketch challenge...


I used some scraps of Delilah collection for the reindeer ....cut it with my Cricut.

Next is a gift card holder...I used Bo Bunny ~ Tis the the Season...christmas papers for it...



inside...





This is my first time for this challenge...I'm glad I found it .
Hope you all like my creations......

Have a happy crafty day :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Piali I love these, the gift card project is so clever, love the papers too, good luck with your challenges. Hugs Avril xxxx

Anonymous said...

WOW, Piali, these are beautiful! Love that deer on the first one and that neat tree on the second with the matching ribbon... very pretty!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your Bo Bunny projects...I recently discovered them...love their stuff:)

Yvette said...

Very beautiful Piali! I love love love your Christmas tree gc holder!