Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...

Good Morning Everyone!!!
I am here with another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...this week's challenge is
FRIENDSHIP~Create a card for a special friend.
What a fun way to start your Sunday....I love to make things for my friends...
today its for a special friend ...she likes to send little thank you notes to everybody


I made a card which is a little gift also...this card holds three thank you cards and envelopes ...which my friend can give to others..
Fun thing is that this card is made out of two standard size envelopes ...not with cardstock. I adhered two envelopes together so that it forms a card with two pockets inside and then decorated it as card.
I love to make my own background paper with kraft cardstock and white embossing powder..here I used gold embossing powder too.


Then I made three green thank you cards and packed it as a gift ...
:::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps & Sentiment: Hero Arts.
Copics,Embossing powders, Cuttlebug EB folder,MS border punch,buttons, envelopes..

This week we have to two sponsors...
Liza: Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder..


and
Doodle Street by Cassandra~~ one digi-image of winner's choice.

So please play along and make something for your special friend...

Have a happy crafty day :o)

6 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is just beautiful, Piali. I love the craft cardstock you created. That bird goes perfectly with this whole ensemble too. Your friend is going to love it.

Gloria Westerman said...

Well Piali, I just found you site and love what I see. I want to play. Thank you for the chance.

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work... so beautiful and so creative!

sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card Piali ;-)

Janneke X

~amy~ said...

genius....love the design and the cards are fabulous!!!!

Janet said...

Hi Piali! I just become your follower and enjoy looking at your cards. Love the patterns!
I hope I have the time to take part and I think I can complete it today!