Hello Crafty Friends!!!
I've a super speedy card to share!!
9 Mins 10 Secs
I got lots of queries and comments about these super fast less than 10 mins cards.
How do you do it so quick??
Can't believe you did it under 10 mins!!!
Oh! I can do any thing like that so quick!!!
and many more..
Here are few TIPS or rather you can say how I do this...
1. KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE!!
2. Clearly think about your design before you start( its very important because once you start there not a single moment to waste)
3. Get all your supplies ready on the crafting surface. I prefer a larger table so there is enough space to work. I spread it like a Buffet....a craft buffet ;)
4. If you are planning to to lot of stamping(like I do) get quite a few acrylic blocks,mount stamps all at a time, use both side of the blocks, skip cleaning the stamps if possible, open all the required stamp pads together
( nothing will dry up within 4-5 minutes)
5. Try to save time where ever possible...like today for the Chevron Part, I inked half the border stamp with one color and other half with one more, as my piece of cardstock was only 2" wide , I saved time on cleaning stamps...these small things matter a lot;
6. Okay! About cleaning the stamps...I just keep two baby wipes folded on the table, when required I just tap my stamps on it and clean( just like you ink your stamps).
7. Always great to use adhesive back embellishments...its an Awesome time saver;
8. If you want to use foam adhesive...go for Foam Tape instead of pop dots as you can save a lot of time on removing the backing. I put two long strip of foam tape, thats it ...Super quick.
Hope this explains the process...
I'm not a Pro...so if you've some great tips Please share with us!
Its pretty much DOable...just give it a shot!
This card is for the following challenges...
Thanks for stopping by!!!