Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Watercolors...

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm back with another B'day card.
Sometimes cleaning is fun!!!
How ??? While cleaning my Heidi Swapp color shines today I made this card...
 Sometimes the color shine bottle nozzles get clogged, so I was cleaning them with a baby wipe, after while the baby wipe looked so pretty with the mix of colors.....that's how I got the idea of this water colored background!!!
I used Color Shine mists and water for the background...its super fun !!!
The colors are perfect for Spring time.
The die is from Papertrey Ink... it!!!
I'm not sure if you can see it in the pic, I have added a vellum layer around the diecut frame, so that the background behind the diecut is much more vibrant than the other parts. It is very pretty in real.
I also added lots of sparkle to diecut part with Wink of Stella glitter pen. There were some diecut stars from previous projects, they were the perfect lil' embellishments for this card.


I will enter this card for my super talented and sweet crafty friend Virginia's challenge.
Her new challenge blog is a BIG hit ...if you didn't get a chance to play along yet, hurry the 1st challenge is going to end soon.

This card is for the following challenges...
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Sentiment as main focus.
Tuesday Throwdown: Stitching.

Hope you like my card!!
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Somdeepa Das said...

Such a beautiful bg! A very pretty card...

Diane said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous background and love how pretty the sentiment is!! Thank you for joining our "Sentimental Journey" challenge at "The Sisterhood" this week!!
Diane DT

Kara said...

gorgeous background!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! That watercolored bg is superb !

~amy~ said...

super PRETTY

Darlene said...

LOVE this gorgeous background Piali! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Virginia L. said...

Now how did you ended up with such a gorgeous card while cleaning....? You should come over and show me HOW, Piali! I love love that mixed colored background that you created! It's absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for playing the first Virginia's View Challenge!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a beautiful card. Love your background as well. Will have to try it soon. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Kelly Griglione said...

I was wondering where you were going with the "cleaning is fun" line : ) That background turned out really well though, and I love how you toned down the outer margins with the vellum. Great effect, Piali!

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Web Developing Services said...

The future of web designing and web developing company should be good level compared to other fields.
Web Design Companies | Website Design Companies

Jingle said...

This is super pretty!

Morag said...

Gorgeous card! I love that die too... a different card with every different background... and yours is really lovely!!