Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thanks!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!
I've a a bit different style card to share with you all.
Stencils are super trendy now....I like using  them!
 Today I used Hero Arts large Lotus background stencil in a fun way !!!!
I always like the cool zentangle look...but I never tried it out , so today I did a bit of doodling with the stencil... 

First I sponged 3 colors of distress ink-- mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry over the stencil.
Then keeping stencil in place I doodle some random designs with Copic Mutliliner pen.
Here is a close up look....
I'm happy with the results...it look great for a first attempt.
I also used the stencil on the cardbase for a tone-on tone look.
The lovely sentiment is from Winnie & Walter stamps.
I love the lil' sequins goody bag that comes with every Winnie & Walter order.
These sequins are from my recent order.

Hope you all like my card today!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Moxie Fab WorldStyling with Stencils Challenge
Winnie & Walter: Playdate No.1.
Cute Card Thursday - Floral delights.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Love your doodled card. I am doodling today too but in a very different way :).

Aileen said...

Love what you have done with the base and the main part of thecard. Your doodling is brilliant. Your anatural at this. Beautiful card

Pam said...

Wow, Piali - this is stunning, and I simply adore your personal touch of the doodling!

SD pooja said...

Fantastic doodling Piali !

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning! I love the tone on tone on the card base, and the doodling in your flower is really pretty!

Jen W. said...

Piali, your doodling is fantastic! This is such a cool and funky card!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Wow I love this, may have to case it!

maria f. said...

Love the zentangle-y feel you created, Piali.

Winnie & Walter said...

This is one fantastic card, Piali! Love how you doodled into the flower and your awesome use of color. SO glad you used up some of the sequins too! :-) Thank you so much for playing along with our first Playdate!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous card! Love the colours and the zentangle doodling.

Karen Dunbrook said...

...love it!...

jusaweecatnap said...

Great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Piali!
So clever!!!
Thanks for linking your card up to the Styling with Stencils challenge over on Moxie Fab World!

Teri

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats on your Top Pick at Moxie Fab World!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool card - congrats on your Moxie Fab win - well deserved!