Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paper Smooches cards!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its time to share some Paper Smooches creations!!!
As I mentioned last week I'm the lucky PS Guest Designer of the month.
I having so much fun creating with this month's Paper Smooches release!!!
Today's card are kind of favorite things to create...I mean I ♥♥♥  to make white cards, white on white or just one layer white. 

I used the lovely PS-Feather dies for the 1st card....
Its gold glittered tipped feathers...which you see a lot these days.
Did you notice a fun thing about my gold tipped feathers???
I used Balsa wood instead of  paper. I looks amazing in real.
I also used the Quotables die for the curved edge of the cardfront. This die set is amazing!!!!
The sentiment is from PS-Happy Birthday set.

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafty Creations - Happy Birthday
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Birthday.
Little Red Wagon - Dimensional.

Next up is a fun textured card...
The beautiful frame is from the new PS-Flirty Frames set.
I heat embossed it and colored it with distress markers...super fun!
For the textured background I used Heidi Swapp stencil and embossing paste.
A CAS card is a tiny bit of sequins & rhinestones sparkle.

This card is for the following challenges...
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything goes
Crafting By Designs -Anything goes.
Party Time Tuesdays -Anything goes.

Hope you like my cards today...I'll be back later with another fun creation.
Hop over to PS Blog for more inspirations!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are super. Love the wood feathers on your first card. The texture on your second card and that lovely label - just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful work! Those gold tipped feathers...sigh!

SD pooja said...

Both of them are Awesome !!

Kylie said...

I love both your cards! The gold on the first is amazing and the frame on the second is wow! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

~amy~ said...

Your projects are awesome Piali...I especially LOVE the gold one...wow.

Unknown said...

Love the funky colours you chose for the banner around your sentiment :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, please join us again soon!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Ahhh, the balsa wood + vellum + white is heavenly. That's even before you get to the glitter! Gorgeous card!!

Tracy Penney said...

A great CAS Happy Birthday card. I really like the look of the feathers with that touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon.