Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Paper Smooches GDT!!

Hello Everyone!!

This is my last post for Paper Smooches GDT month.
I had a blast creating with this month PS new released products.
Thank you Kim!!!
Today,I have one artsy and  one cutesy cards to share with you all.

Let's start with the Artsy one...
I created the watercolor background with Heidi Swapp color shine mists.
The fab sentiment is from PS- Bold Buzzwords set, I heat embossed it on vellum.
I embellished the card with lovely colorblock veneer hearts from Pinkfresh Studio.
I love the soft colors !!


Next up is the cute one... 
I used super adorable PS-Tick Tock set for this card.
I loooooooooove this clock image!!!
The lovely DP are from Amy Tangerine- Plus One collection.
Grey & bright colors look great together, just dry embossed the cardbase with Sizzix EF for added fun.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE your "artsy" card. Please share how you made that wonderful watercolor effect with spritzes! - jennifirst

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your PS guest design!! Both cards are AWESOME! Love that artsy one--so gorgeous with the colorful background that you created! ADORE the torn vellum details, too! I love the stitching details on the 2nd! Beautifully done, Piali!

Lyndal said...

FAB seeing all your PS cards Piali, just AMAZING :)

Morag said...

Hey Piali, I just left some love for your cards on the PS blog... you've rocked it for the whole month and are 'going out' with a real bang!! Both cards are great... do you know the name of the Sizzix embossing folder you used? I really like it - and maybe a weird question, but is it oriented so the cut-off straight line was easy to do or did you do something special to create that?

Anonymous said...

Both cards are incredible Piali, but my fave is the 'Artsy', the torn panels are perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, dearie!!

SD pooja said...

I loved both of them..fantastic cards !

~amy~ said...

Awesome!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats on being GDT on Paper Smooches! Love your work!

AJ said...

super cute cards!! :) Will miss seeing them in my inbox!