Saturday, March 15, 2014

CFS Cards!!!

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Today I've two Casual Fridays Stamps creations to share with you all...

I the new Casual Trees dies set. 
I used one of the die to cut Balsa wood...I love this stuff!!!
The lovely sentiment is from CFS- Out Loud set.
I love this color combo...the beautiful paper is from Simple Stories.

This card is for the following challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes.
QKR Stampede –Anything Goes.


 Next card is another CAS one with stencil...
I designed the whole card around this sentiment from CFS-Butterbows set.
I used Heidi Swapp layered stencil for the butterfly. First sponged Avery Elle- Mint to be ink over the stencil then spray Gold color shine over it.
Its very pretty & sparkly in real!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafty Little Fairies: Things with wings.
Dream it Up -Anything Goes.


Check out the new CFS release...HERE.
 Don't forget to visit CFS Blog for more inspirations!!


Now I'll rush out for the St. Patrick's Day parade with my younger one's Girls Scout troop.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


9 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Beautiful cards Piali! Love the butterfly so much.

Unknown said...

Both are lovely. That wooden floral embellishment die cute really rocks with the paper you've chosen. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you’ve shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Loving both of your creations today! Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils March Madness challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE the sweet simplicity and beauty of your wonderful cards, Piali. You are SO creative and talented, and I just want you to know how VERY grateful to you I am for sharing your wonderful art with us.
God bless you, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Web Services Bangalore said...

Designs only attract more people and make good impressions on us among them.
Web Design Bangalore | Web Design Companies

Lea said...

Both cards are lovely but I'm nuts about the butterfly card! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Dreamweaver!

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Faires with this wonderful creation!
Kelly.x

Morag said...

Yummy! The scale, the colours, the texture all in a one layer card! Well done!!