Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Fun!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

 Its finally Summer !!! 
 Kids are already driving me crazy in two days...its gonna be a looooooooooong summer!!!
You may see lesser blog post here as I will be busy with the girls.

Here is my card for this month's RIBBON CAROUSEL Challenge.
Theme is ...
"FUN IN THSUN!"



Don't you love that lil' guy ???
 Its an ART IMPRESSION  stamp from their BEACH BUM set.
The sun is from HERO ARTS.
The sentiment stickers are from Echo Park.

This card is for the following challenges...
Eureka Stamps: Summer time Fun.
Make My Monday: Summer scenes.
2 Sisters: Summer fun.

There is still time to play along with the RCC#82 and win a...
For details check HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back later with my PTI bloghop card...
See you soon!!!

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! Piali! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sun ray burst and that little penguin! LOVE the flags and twine! LOVE LOVE LOVE! FAB job!

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Piali!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Rossella said...

What a lovely card, this did make me smile.
Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute! LOVE the CAS feel and the amazing paper piecing you did! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Make My Monday fab card, Laura DT xx

Indy's Designs said...

I'm so jealous of this little penguin getting to sit back and relax! What a delightful card! Love it!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Super cute and perfect for "Summertime" challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon!