Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash Twinetastic card!!

For CARDS Blog Hop scroll down or Click HERE


Hi!

I'm back again ...we've another sponsored challenge today!!!

If you're following me for a while..you know I love this challenge...its super color challenge where you have to create your card in less than 10 minutes.

Here is my take ...

9 mins 10 secs.
No Stamping, No diecutting...just a super CAS card.
I love this sentiment from Echo Park ...I truely believe it" Happy Girl is a Pretty Girl" ..yes! Smile makes a difference!!!
Just created some splatters with Studio Calico Mister huey..most time went on drying it and tie the twine, rest was super quick. Just trimmed few patterned paper pieces and adhere it to the card front.
Embellished with enamel dots and Aqua Blue baker's twine
Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™

This card is for the following challenges...
Craft Room Challenge : Use your scraps.
The Crazy Challenge: Use sentiments.

Here is the fabulous prize you can win!!!!
Make sure to visit 10 minute Craft Dash challenge blog for all the details.

Thanks for peeking!!!


11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a fun card..love the white ink spatters.. looks cool

Unknown said...

I love it. The ink spatters are just the right touch.

Zoechaos said...

Cool CAS Card Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow what a fabulous card for under 10 minutes Piali! Love the colours.

Stephanie said...

Amazing card, even more so because it was made in under 10 minutes - never tried this challenge, too scared to lol Huge congrats on your accomplishment below - awesome!! x

Maria said...

This is fabulous! I love the layout and colours, and the white splatters are a great touch - I must challenge myself to see what I can do in ten minutes, it won't look this go though! Thanks for sharing with us at over the Craft-Room Challenge this fortnight.

Maria x

cm said...

Wonderful day-brightening, smile-making card; so pretty, especially for a little girl (like my niece!!) Thanks for sharing!
c

Anonymous said...

Clean and Simple goodness! Great card!

Brenda said...

Your creation is eye catching. Thanks.

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us. Your card is absolutely lovely!
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Rose said...

super fun card with the added ink splashes :)