Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fintastic!!!!

Hello!!
Its me again! 
Just wanted to share my recent favorite creation with you all!!
A super CUTE card using a Super Duper cute Paper Smooches stamp set...

First of all I want you all to check out the "Fintastic" part of the sentiment...I used a special inking technique to give it a scaly look. I inked up the stamp and gentle made marks on it with a toothpick.
The cute dolphin image is from Paper Smooches-Briny Blue set.
I used sentiments from PS-Birthday Buddies set to make my new sentiment.
Just added a lil' bit of October Afternoon paper and some Timeless Twine Baker's twines.
Glossy accents on the dolphin gives the wet shine to it.

This card is for the following challenges..
Paper Smooches SPARKS: Designer draft.
Papertake Weekly: Hello Boy.
Loves Rubber Stamps: Masculine theme.

Hope you all like this card as much as I do!!
Thanks for peeking..
See you tomorrow!!

10 comments:

yyam said...

Awesome card Piali. I love how you created that effect...it looks like stitching actually. Love the twine treatment too.

Hope you are well my friend.

Jenny said...

Your card is definitely Fintastic Piali, I love the coloured and textured sentiment.... its like faux stitching too :0)
Great way to play with the sketch... thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Smooches Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Joni Andaya said...

Very very cute....I love it!

cm said...

Cute, charming, delightful - and a huge helping of 'sweet' added to that as well! Darling card!
c

Gilu J said...

Cute card. Love the dolphin!

Rose said...

cuteness :) love the way you added the twine!! going to have to remember and do that.

you always inspire me!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Ceal said...

very cute! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope to see you again soon!

Dangina Martinez said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank You for sharing with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck, Dangina

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE the banner design-- LOVE the simplicity of this card, Piali! You nailed this sketch:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

ps... I know I'm a bit late in leaving my comment! Time flies:)