Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CAsual Friday New Release Peeks!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Its new Release time!!! Yay!!!
This month CASual Fridays Stamp is releasing 3 AWESOME sets...and today we're sharing sneak peek of..
SHENANIGANS
I can just say this....Michele has done her MAGIC again with the sentiments..love them!!

Before I share my cards...did you see the sneak peeks  "Wonderful Words" Yet????
No...please check it out HERE.
Make sure to leave a comment on CFS Blog  every day to win a Stamp set!

Now here is my 1st card using Shenanigans....
Just a super fun Summer celebration card!!!!
I love all the mix of patterns and colors in this card...FUN!!
All the papers and journalling cards are from Echo park.
I also used a sentiment from Woot Woot set.

This card is for the following challenges...
Moxie Fab World :Mixy -Matchy challenge.
ABC Challenges: Summer.
Scrappy Frogs: Summer vacation.

 Next up is CAS yet Fun birthday card...
Loooooooooooooooove all the sentiments in THIS set!!!
Just added some arrows/chevrons from the RAD set to this colorful card.

This card is for the following challenges...
Cards in Envy: Faux/Real Stitches.
Cupcake Craft: Sentiment as Main focus.
Get Inky!: For Boys/Men.

Now hop over to CFS Blog to look at the amazing DT creations and win some new stamps!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

21 comments:

Jenny said...

Super cute and fun cards Piali! I love the CAS-ual Friday stamps!

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Wow Piali, what a fun and colorful card. It really screams summer to me. I want to lick that popsicle! I love all the sentiments (inside and out), especially the "lick the frosting" one. I stopped by from the ABC challenge.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Loved your birthday card. I loved the colors, the stamp and the stitching. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love both your cards! The colors are fabulous! Love the birthday card with the faux stitching for our Stitched Up challenge at Cards in Envy! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Piali!!!! I just used this paper today-- LOOOOOOOOVE!!! LOVE that popsicle (now I want one!) and those enamel dots! FAB card:) And your second card is SO fab!! Love that you can create one layered cards and make it look so easy (I just can't do it! I've tried)!! Great colors:)

Lalo said...

aaaaand I think I need these stamps!!! great cards :)

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards Piali. Love both the styles. The happy Birthday looks amazing!!!

Louise said...

Brilliant card and super colours,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Hussena said...

Beautiful cards Piali ..Love them both !!

LisaM said...

Both of your cards are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

Rosie Gustafson said...

What fun, bright and cheerful cards, I just love it! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

Rose said...

fantastic cards girl :)

Chrissy C said...

Brilliant card

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for playing along with Cards in Envy.

Annmakes said...

Thank you for joining in the Get Inky challenge. Ann DT.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Love all the different colors used in your stamping of happy. Great job on the stitching as well. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Danielle Vincent said...

Great summery card Piali. Lots of fun elements - especially the popsicle :o) Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

Rebecca Hoy said...

Love the typography on your second card, thanks for playing along with my challenge at Cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

A wonderful bright summer card!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends :)

xx Sabrina

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE the fun colorful sentiment!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)