Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Few cards....

Hello Everyone!!
Here is a catch up post..
I had super busy weekend and Monday was my little one's Birthday. She is not little anymore( I just don't want her to get BIG..I love my baby), she turned 8!!!!
So now I'm back to my regular crafting schedule...

Here are some CASual Fridays Stamps cards...if you've missed the post..HERE.

I did some fun thing...I always like to buy the journaling card sort of things from different paper companies.As you all know I'm not a scrapbooker, I hardly use them...so finally used them on my card with some stamping on it.
This journaling spot is from Echo Park. I used Hero Arts - Tide Pool and Pale Tomato inks to stamp my Brushstroke image from Breathe stamp set...its a perfect match of colors!!
Stamped the lovely quote from the same stamp set.
The pearl brads are from My Mind's Eye.
I also used some patterned paper from Crate Paper.
Yep! I know its quite a mix-match of lots products from different manufactures...sometimes its fun to do so!

This card is for the following challenges....
Created With Love: Anything Goes.
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes.
Challenges 4 Everybody : Anything Goes.

Next up is a sweet and simple card...
 I stamped the border from the Stop stamp set using various Hero Arts Mid-tone inks.
Added a sentiment from  Mums the Word stamp set. Just embellished with few MME enamel dots.

This card is for the following challenges....
613 Avenue Create : Anything Goes+ celebration.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Iti Sharma said...

So pretty! I really like both of them :)

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely cards. Love them both. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Lynn said...

Happy birthday to your daughter Piali! Time certainly flies! I love the colors and design on your second card! Swoon!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Piali! it is so bright and cheerful! Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck

Rose said...

awesome cards girl :)
my fav is the enjoy card, so bright and happy!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Sweet and beautiful designed. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
613AvenueCreate.

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated birthday to your 8-yer old darling! I love your stamping with the pattern paper! You should definitely do it more often!

Chrisboldo said...

Love it, thanks for joining our weekly challenge at CWLC Blog.

Chris B - DT

Unknown said...

Just love your CAS card!! Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create this week and good luck!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So bright and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PPT for our Anything Goes challenge.
Anita
DT PPT
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca