Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Challenge!





Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

Its time for a new Waffle Flower challenge!!
The themes are 

Waffle Flower Challenge-Photo

Waffle Flower Challenge-White-Space
Love the inspiration pic and White space is one of favorite style to create in.

Here is my first card for the Photo inspiration..
I used...
Nina designs the stamp sets with amazing little details...that little "joy" ornament comes with a separate small hanger stamp and ornament top stamp...that makes it so easy to have a silver or
  gold metallic ornament top, like real ones.

This card is also for the following challenges..
Deep Ocean Challenge : Christmas in October.

Next card is for the White space challenge..
You all know by now that I love, love, love fall colors & leaves!!!
I used the leaves and sentiment froHoliday Labels – Give Thanks Stamp Set.
Stamped then with distress inks.
I also stamped some outline leaves in black from Flower Circles Stamp Set.
The label die is from the new release...Holiday Label 1.
I created the splatters with the tiny dot cluster stamp from the Starry Night set.
I love how I nice the stamped splatters look like!

This card is also for the following challenges..
Cards und More: Leaves.
TimbroScrapMania Stamping Challenge - Fall is in the air.
Love to Scrap - Anything goes.

WF challenge runs from you can find all the details HERE.
Make sure to check out the amazing DT creations over at WF Challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Jacquel said...

I love both of your projects Hun! The card is my fave though...the white space is just FAB!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Love to Scrap! & hope to see you back again for our *Polka Dots* challenge!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! Love the splatter and mix of dies on the first card and fantastic stamping on the second!

Lisa Lara said...

Great cards Piali. I love the joy circle sentiment on the first and the beautiful colorful leaves on the white. Thank you so much for my happy mail from your WCMD give a way, I got it yesterday.

Skye said...

Lovely cards. I particularly like the colours and design of the white space.