Thursday, October 9, 2014

CardMaker Magazine - Inchie Arts Blog Hop!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Welcome to CardMaker Magazine - Inchie Arts blog hop!!!
If you are not familiar with Art Squares , you can check it out here.

I'm using Inchie Arts art squares for the first time...this stuff is absolutely amazing.
They are precision cut matboard in variety of sizes...like 1", 2" , 3" & 4".
They are like mini canvases to me.

The theme for the hop is FALL.
I love fall colors!!!

I used 3" Art square for my first card...
As I mentioned its like a mini canvas.
I stamped the card base using Hero Arts leaves stamp with white ink.
Then created my focal art square.
I used Gelatos and layer of stamping and stenciling for the background. Then added few diecut leaves( cut using Lawn Fawn dies and glitter paper, vellum and balsa wood).
For my sentiment I used a flair.
I love how this card turned out!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp : Use Watercolors.
Great Impressions - - Autumnal Elegance.

Next card set is using 2" art squares...
These 2" art squares were perfect for my 4 x 4 thank you card set.
Clean and simple... just heat embossed the sentiment with white and various leaves with gold, then sponged some distress ink over it. Also added few white ink splatters.
All stamps are from Paper Smooches.
This card set will make a perfect gift!!

Here are the photo of individual cards...




This card set is for the following challenges...
CASology: Splatters.
Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes.

My last card is using 1" art squares..also known as Inchies...

Really these art squares are super fun to work with!!!
For this card I heat embossed the background using Hero Arts stamp and white embossing powder.
Then I heat embossed few inchies with the same stamp and white EP.
Colored the Inchies with distress ink and waterbrush.
Adhere them randomly on the cardfront.  Added some gold splatters ,gold enamel dots & rhinestones.
The sentiment is from Casual Fridays stamps.

This card is for the following challenges...
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.
AAA - Play with watercolors.
Stamping Sensations - Autumn Colors.

Hope these projects inspire you try out these Art Squares from Inchie Arts!
I love them...you will see many more projects using these on my blog in future.

Here is the complete hop list...

Hop along to see all the amazing creations and don't forget leave a comment on each stop.
Inchie Art is hosting a great giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


55 comments:

Debbie said...

love the thank you set...beautiful

Susanne Vargas said...

All of those cards are gorgeous pieces of art! Totally love them!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Everything is just so beautiful!

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards..first one stunning !

Kristy said...

Great colors and ideas!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow!! So many stunning projects I love them all. The gold leaf on the first just takes my breath away.. but I think the last is really clever with the embossed leaves and gold spray.

Nikki said...

These are just fabulous love all the fall colours

Patti J said...

I can't choose a favorite! These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)

Colleen said...

Fantastic! Every project you did was amazing!

Brooke said...

Love the sparkle and gold accents!

Anonymous said...

This is new to me too and I'm loving it. So easy to use and less waste.
Love your cards. They are so pretty and colorful.
thanks for sharing.

Chark said...

really beautiful and that first one should be framed on a wall--artistic!

Unknown said...

Piali, they are all just gorgeous! I can't pick a fave, I love them all :)

Unknown said...

Awesome cards. Really love that 4x4 gift set. I just bought some twinchies, so I'm looking forward to playing with those. Thanks for the inspiration!

cm said...

...THUD! That's me, in jaw-dropped, breath-taken away awe at the stunning beauty of what you've created and shared with us here. Incredibly lovely and stunning! Perfect showcase for the pairing of images and inchies!
~c

Bunny said...

I've never heard of art squares. Yours are breathtaking. I love the fall colors.

Deepti said...

These are simply amazing :)

Deepti said...

These are simply amazing :)

Beverly Perdue said...

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful projects. The backgrounds you created are stunning!

Anonymous said...

All your projects were gorgeous...but I especially love the set of cards - simply elegant!!

Lin said...

Beautiful cards, Piali! Looks like you enjoy autumn as much as I do! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors and designs.

Virginia L. said...

You have used these inchies so beautifully! I love how rich and gorgeous against the black frame with the white card stock! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Rubeena I. said...

wow amazing cards!!!!

Hussena said...

Such stunning cards Piali .. Such beautiful layers and colors on each of them they truly look like small pieces of mini art ..I loved them :)

Linda Beeson said...

What really great little creations! LOVE the colors, your ideas

Mynn xx said...

These are all GORGEOUS! I adore the white stamping on the gray--looks so velvety! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

LOVE YOUR CARD SET!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gosh, your projects are so unique. How nice to have a handful of thank you notes on hand.

~amy~ said...

Piali, you're been a busy girl! These are ALL super Fabulous!

conil said...

Drooling here. Honestly everthing on this post knocks me out. Incredible.

Brenda said...

You have certainly inspired me, haven't done any inches in years! These cards are gorgeous!

Olga Direktorenko said...

Amazing artwork!

Jennie said...

Absolutely stunning Piali! Love the sponging and the design!

Sharon said...

All great designs and all so pretty. Especially like the thank you notes.

Isha Gupta said...

Awesome cards. Love the first one so much Piali.

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous colours with depth and richness! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Especially love your first card! Delightful!!

Anonymous said...

Love the gold leaves!

Barb Schmidt said...

You are amazing. And your cards are pretty nice, too. Lol
Seriously, they are all beautiful. I love your color use.

brenda said...

A beautiful fusion of Autumnal colours on your pretty cards Piali.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

My goodness these are all so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Sid said...

Beautiful cards Piali !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Julia said...

So creative and fun. Beautiful fall colors and lovely creations. I love the "inches" card that you did with the heat embossing and distressed inks. Great CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with AAA Cards this week.

Stella said...

Your cards are gorgeous. And I love your take on our challenge. Your first card is my favorite. Love that! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

I loved your cards1

Unknown said...

I loved your cards1

Papertangler said...

Oh my gosh I am so inspired. I like how you heat embossed a background pattern on the same colored card stock for two projects. Love the detail of the mixed media card 1. Especially the aspen leaves in three types of materials. Love the 4" card set. But my fave is the last card. I like how you repeated the subtle background pattern in bold fall colors.

Patty said...

Wow...thanks for all the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! Awesome colors and textures! Fall is my favorite time of year... beautiful leaf designs too, so perfect for fall creating!

Lynne K said...

Your autumn inchies are gorgeous, and I love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

PS. Your other cards are just as beautiful!

Gillian R said...

Wow, what a gorgeous selection of cards, love the delicate splatter. Thank you so much for joining this week at CASology

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow, what an amazing array of card! I am sold on Inchies now! I love all your beautiful creations!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, all of these cards are wonderful! I especially like how you used the gelatos and stencils on the first square. Your card set for fall is beautiful! And I love your last card as well. Awesome work!! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

jonim52 said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.