Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Charming Winter Release!!!

Hello Everyone!! 

Its time for A Charming Winter release!!
Today Purple Onion Design is releasing a amazing winter collection of stamps designed by Stacey Yacula.
I love each and every image from this release...very cute!!!

I used Warm Hearted image for my card..
A sweet image with a Snowmen and a cute lil' bunny!!!
The sentiment is from the same set...'tis the Season.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper with SSS- Fog ink... and did some no-line water coloring with Distress inks.
I love the soft look on this card. 
The DP is from Heidi Swapp holiday collection.
I also added some chunky snow glitter and Wink Of Stella glitter for a festive sparkle.

This card is for the following challenges..
Allsorts - Christmas.
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Photo Inspiration.

Hope you all like this card!

Until Nov 5th the A Charming Winter Collection is available for a special introductory price.
The entire 16 stamp collection plus 3 sentiments (wishing you a wonderful holiday season, warm wishes and merry & bright) can be purchased for $75.00.

Make sure to visit POD BLOG to check out all the amazing DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Piali, I love your card! The coloring is so beautiful!

Lisa Lara said...

Frame worthy Piali.

lostinpaper said...

Oh my Piali, my jaw literally dropped when I saw this!

Virginia L. said...

Wow...the no line water-coloring is absolutely SUPERB!! You did a superb job on this image, Piali! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Have a great weekend!

Marika said...

Stunning colouring!